This day is specifically oriented towards careers and jobs outside academia. Historically, about half of our PhDs leave academia to pursue career options outside academia, many times with a lot of success. Come and be inspired by our alumni that have made the move!
Five alumni present themselves and their journeys from graduation to the life outside academia and answer your questions:
- Jens Andersson, Monitoring, evaluation and learning specialist, IKEA Social Entrepreneurship
- Karl McShane, Senior advisor, Malmö stad
- Ana Paula Nascimento, Project manager, Region Skåne
- Anna Pfeiffer, Talent Development, UNOV/UNODC
- Nathalie Ramsbjer, Senior manager, Deloitte Consulting
Panel discussion monitored by Stefan Dahlin, Manager at Corporate Partnership Foundation