CENTRE PUBLICATIONS JANUARY - JUNE 2021
Article on "What do they think and feel about growth? Examining small business managers’ attitudes towards growth in the United States", written by Alexander McKelvie, Anna Brattström & William Dennis, Jr., 2021, in Journal of Business Venturing Insights.
- Book on "Entrepreneurship Education – Scholarly Progress and Future Challenges", written by Gustav Hägg & Agnieszka Kurczewska, 2021 Jul 5, Routledge. 112 p. (Routledge Focus on Business and Management).
- Article on "The entrepreneurial diary – a reflective learning activity to enhance the judgmental abilities of student entrepreneurs", written by Gustav Hägg, 2021, in International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research.
Doctoral Thesis on "Financial Bootstrapping as Relational Contract: Linking resource needs, bootstrapping behaviors, and outcomes of bootstrapping exchanges", written by Tanya Kolyaka, 2021 Apr 21, Lunds universitet, Media-Tryck . 217 p.
Article on "The Social Structure of Entrepreneurial Education as a Scientific Field", written by Hans Landström, Jonas Gabrielsson, Diamanto Politis, Roger Sørheim & Kari Djupdal, 2021, in Academy of Management Learning & Education.
Toolkit including a handbook on intercultural competence and entrepreneurship as project outputs from the Erasmus+ programme NICE (Network of Intercultural Competence and Entrepreneurship).
Report on "Inclusive Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Analysis in Montenegro", written by Jasna Pocek, 2021 Jun, International Labour Organisation.
- Specialist publication article on "Efterlysning: Samtal om samverkan som bygger på kunskap", written by Anna Jonsson, Eugenia Perez Vico & Diamanto Politis, 2021, in Curie.
- Article on "The Social Structure of Entrepreneurial Education as a Scientific Field", written by Hans Landström, Jonas Gabrielsson, Diamanto Politis, Roger Sørheim & Kari Djupdal, 2021, in Academy of Management Learning & Education.
- Article on "Universities and start-up creation by Ph.D. graduates: the role of scientific and social capital of academic laboratories", written by Alessandro Muscio, Sotaro Shibayama & Laura Ramaciotti, 2021 Feb 4, in Journal of Technology Transfer.
- Article on "Development of originality under inbreeding: A case of life science labs in Japan", written by Sotaro Shibayama, 2021, in Higher Education Quarterly.
- Article on "The use of rewards in the sharing of research resources", written by Sotaro Shibayama & Cornelia Lawson, 2021 Sep 1, in Research Policy. 50, 7, 104260.
Doctoral Thesis on "Constructing the 'social' in social entrepreneurship: A postcolonial perspective", written by Anna Stevenson, 2021 Apr 19, Lund: MediaTryck Lund. 195 p.
- Book chapter on "Exploring the re-masculinization of educational practices in entrepreneurship: A global dilemma?", written by Maria Aggestam & Caroline Wigren-Kristofferson, 2021 Apr 6, in Women and Global Entrepreneurship: Contextualising Everyday Experiences. McAdam, M. & Cunningham, J. A. (eds.). London: Routledge, p. 217-231 15 p. (Routledge studies in entrepeneurship: contextualising everyday experiences).
- Article on "Entrepreneurship education and gender: The man-made entrepreneur", written by Maria Aggestam & Caroline Wigren-Kristoferson, 2021, in International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business. 12, 1, p. 5-25 21 p.